Technology continues to integrate into every aspect of our lives.The rise of cyber dependency due to the increasing digital interconnection of people, things and organizations can put us at risk of cyber-attacks, data fraud or theft, and even a critical infrastructure breakdown.
So, how do businesses navigate through the cyber risks landscape? In this industry-first video series, Lori Bailey, Global Head of Cyber Risk at Zurich Insurance Group reveals the macro trends in cyber security that includes the following dimensions:
- Episode 1 - The Evolving Nature of Cyber Risks
- Episode 2 - The Impact of Cyber Risks to Businesses
- Episode 3 - The Role of Insurance in Building Cyber Security
- Episode 4 - The Need for Public-Private Collaboration to Contain Cyber Risks
- Episode 5 - Wrapping-Up: Strategic Considerations for Cyber Security
The job of cyber security and cyber risk management professionals is not to sell fear but to protect hope. Find out more in watching these short and engaging videos.